SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
At present, we only accept payments in EUR. The currency displayed will align with your site location preference and will be converted during the checkout process.
- We process and ship orders on business days, excluding local holidays on the following days: 1st and 6th January, 1st April, 1st May, 3rd May and 30th May, 15th August, 1st November, 11th November, 25th December and December 26th.
- We offer worldwide shipping with trusted providers DPD/DHL
- Once your order has been picked up by the courier, you'll get a confirmation email with the tracking number, making it simple to track your parcel on the carrier's website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact either our carrier or our dedicated customer service team at email@example.com we respond within 24 hrs.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- You can expect your order to arrive within 2–4 business days after we send you the shipping confirmation email. Just keep in mind that there might be delays because of payment processing, product availability, or customs procedures. Please know that we're dedicated to getting your order to you as quickly as we can.
- Our courier works Monday to Friday, typical business hours. Keep in mind, deliveries to rural areas might take a bit longer. We are not responsible for delays in shipments due to factors beyond our control.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the destination and the weight of the package.
- We offer free shipping for all orders within Poland. Additionally, for international orders, enjoy free standard shipping worldwide on orders over 350 EUR.
- If an order is refused at delivery you will not be refunded shipping costs and any duties and taxes incurred. We strongly urge you to review your order prior to shipment.
Duties & Taxes:
- Final costs including duties, taxes and shipping are displayed in Euros (EUR) at the checkout
- Orders outside the EU do not include duties and taxes in the price. You can view all available shipping options for your region during checkout.